Saturday, February 27, 2016

Exciting news...



                 Hello and happy late, late, late Saturday..almost Sunday!  Life has calmed down a bit with the ending of basketball season for my son and I have a little time to breathe.  I wanted to pass along some exciting news that I have known for awhile but have not shared.  I am now on the Canvas Corp Team.  I am thrilled to be on this team which is the home of Tattered Angels, 7 Gypsies, and the Canvas Home Basics.    I will be sharing new projects soon with their gorgeous goodies!  Until than I thought I would share some just because creations.  I think you all know how I love to use "found objects" ....anything is fair game to me.   I have had this sweet chippy vintage child's teacup and saucer for awhile and thought I would make a card using them.  I used Moss Green seam binding from RRR and a few bits and bobs from my stash.  I believe my paper is old Crate paper. 








           My other little card is a fun whimsical Easter card.  Sometimes you just don't know how a card will turn out....it just has a life of its own.  This one was like that.  I love all the little eclectic details to it.   Well that is it for me.....hope to be back soon!  Hugs, Cherry





4 comments:

Roosterhead Designs said...

Wo0nderful cards Cherry!! Simply beautiful to add the teeny cup & saucer! (U R brilliant! ; )
I sure love your style! your creativity is inspiring - with all your fine detail~ And congrats on the C.Corp team! Truly gorgeous products~
Have a nice week, Karen O

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Hi Cherry! Your cards are truly prices of art! Gorgeous!

NancyB said...

Congrats on joining the Canvas Corp DT team! Love your style and looking forward to seeing more cards!

Marci said...

Adorable!