Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Snow is melting.....

















                   Heyyyyy did you all know Easter is in March this year?  For some reason it never seems quite right when Easter is in March to me.  I guess because growing up it was always in April.  Either way....it is not that far off.  With the snow finally melting and Spring officially about a month away I have dipped into my Easter goodies.  Lots of pinks, greens, and blues.  So many gorgeous colors to choose from! 
                   First up a baby lamb....they have my heart.   When I was a girl we always chose the long way around to town so we could roam the countryside looking at all the baby animals.  The second card is close to my heart as well because it actually has red in it for Easter!  Love non-traditional takes on holiday colors.  Lastly just a sweet altered art plaque.  Most ribbons as usual are from RRR.  Hope you enjoy...and if have snow...hope it is melting!  We shall see green soon!  :)  hugs, cherry

3 comments:

Roosterhead Designs said...

GORGEOUS work Cherry!! Loving your layers; always beautiful. And your bright cheery colors are so perfect~ Love the touches of red, green & blue~
I wish Spring was just around the corner for me! but in CO, March & April can be our snowiest months : l - well; lets wait and see!
Thanks for sharing these beauties with us. Karen O

Dorthe said...

Such sweet and lovely spring and Easter cards,
love the one with the little lamb :-)

Sue @ Miss Phoebes Perch said...

Hi Cherry. I love these cards. It so puts me in the mood for Easter and spring. I love your light-hearted style! Hugs, Sue