Saturday, February 13, 2016

RRR blog hop time!




























             Hello all yous!  It's time for a blog hop with Really Reasonable Ribbon!  You should have found your way here from Ms. Leslie's blog.  If at anytime you get lost start back at the RRR blog link above.  This month's ribbons are perfectly titled "Gorgeously Green"....and they are gorgeous.  I found this October afternoon wild card and decided to use it..matches the ribbons perfectly.  I used Webster Pages papers, along with buttons, a bit of a doily,  white magnolias, and Sweetheart blossoms in pale yellow.  That is it for me....your next stop is back at the RRR blog.  Have fun and be inspired!  hugs, Cherry

15 comments:

Eemeli said...

Fabulous make. That ribbon embellishment is just an eye-catcher...love it!

Hugs,
Eemeli

Bunny said...

Beautiful card. Love the bow and the flowers. They are so pretty together. Great buttons.

Bonnie Garby said...

Such a sweet card Cherry. I love that image you used and your bow and flower cluster is fabby!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh, Cherry! This is so precious it just melts my heart! The bows and buttons and spool caps are so delightful. YOu have such a gift for shabby chic....I am always inspired when I visit! xo

Julye said...

Great project and love how you used the ribbons too thanks for sharing .

Gail said...

I like the added buttons on your lovely creation - beautiful TFS

Chris said...

amazing card!

Gloria Stengel said...

Love this project. I like that image so much. Graphic 45 has that same image, but in another color pallet. I like this one very much!! And the bows...you know what I feel about your fluffy bows! ;)

Leslie said...

Cherry, this is absolutely gorgeous! That image is totally cute and your big fluffy bow is amazing!

Judy said...

Very cute card Cherry. Love the ribbons you used for the bow. Thanks for sharing with us.

Sue D said...

So cute. I like the bow treatment and the buttons.

Denise Bryant said...

This is beautiful! I love the bow and the embellishments!

Jill said...

Beautiful card. I love your ribbon cluster, and the buttons on the bottom. That image is just adorable. Thanks for sharing with us.

Nancy Hill said...

Cute card and love the cluster of ribbon.

Deborah said...

Oh my what a lovely card! From the image to the buttons to that gorgeous bow! Lov, love, love this card!