Monday, February 4, 2013

Epiphany Crafts project..






                   Sooo , Not Amish yet.  Only time will tell if I turn to kerosene lamps and prairie dresses.  For now Windows 8 has not done me in.   I wanted to say though...I am so sorry for my last project post and the incomplete wording.   Since I couldn't get online I couldn't finish it .   OY.   Ahhh well.. such is the life of one with out a mother board.  What the heck is that anyway?  Is it like the mother ship?   Anyways today I have a fun little Valentine project to share made for Epiphany Crafts.  I recycled a vintage heart tin.  I sprayed it with Ballet slippers pink and gave it a good dusting of glitter.  I added button layers inside along with velvet millinary leaves and a vintage bottlecap .  I used my Epiphany Crafts circle 25 tool along with the epoxy 25  bubblecaps  to create my focal point ...a sweet little cupid that I tucked inside the bottle cap.  I topped it off with seam bindings, some ribbon to hang it from, and a cute valentine ticket.   This would be a great little gift or use for a decoration for V day!   I love little altered pieces like this.  That is is for me today.  I have several custom projects that need attending too...so behind.   Thanks for letting me share and grumble a bit. hugs,   Cherry

supplies used- Epiphany Crafts circle 25 studio tool, epoxy circles 25 studio  bubblecaps
other- vintage tart tin
Krylon spray paint (ballet slippers)
buttons-vintage stash
glitter-JoAnns
ribbons- Really Reasonable Ribbon
Valentine ticket- K & Company
cupid image- Graphic 45
velvet leaves- Etsy
                   

7 comments:

Linda Breedlove said...

Sorry for your computer woes... they sure can be a source of irritation! Lovely project, though. Glad to see you back here today, Cherry! Hope you have a happy Monday!

Patty O'Malley said...

This is just beautiful! Love all that sparkly goodness!

Ros Crawford said...

This is so gorgeous!! What a cute idea ... Sorry about your computer probs ... I tell you ... I could never go back to windows ... I'm an all Apple girl!

TLady said...

I LOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!! Makes me want to find some Heart Tins Cherry!!!!!!!!!!!! :) LOOOOOOOVE that little tag too!!!!!!!! :)
(I posted in the comment section on my blog HOW TO do the Chalk Board Tech., if you were wondering...) :) Hang in there with the computer, I'm SURE you'll be a PRO in no time!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Cherry! Just spent a wonderful afternoon browsing the incredible masterpieces on your blog - WOW - so pretty, and wonderfully unique! I especially like this "button epiphany" project, and have pinned it to CASE it later (of course, providing all credit back to your blog post). Thanks for sharing your remarkable talent with the rest of us! Valentine Hugs, de

Unknown said...

That is one sweet thing for sure!

Unknown said...

That is one sweet thing for sure!