Thursday, February 7, 2013

Key to my Heart...






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




Are you ready for V day?   I have a few sweet treats hidden away in my closet for my two closest boys.   I made some yummy sugar cookies shaped like scallop hearts with red sugar sprinkles and they are already gone. We don't like the heavy frosting type in this household.  Me  thinks I should have doubled the recipe.  Nothing lasts long here. 
                    Now onto a few little goodies to make it extra special ,which will have to be bought tomorrow when I hit the big town.   I have sweet memories of waking up before school and getting fun little gifts from my Mama.  She always made every holiday special.  I still have this little glass heart  box she gave me.  Nothing fancy, but I loved putting my extra special earrings in it.    That might be where I got my love of hearts.   I love them for all holiday...and in between.   So know surprise that I gravitate towards heart s of any kind.  
                                        I thought I would share a few projects made for Pink Persimmon with some sweet hearts of course, pun intended.  First up is a banner made from the Sweet heart stamp.  I know I speak for several of us on the team....this is one of our favorite stamps.  So versatile .   I had fun wrapping vintage laces around each one and embellishing them up.  The second project is just a card made using Key to my Heart .  I fussy cut out my images and adhered them with foam adhesive.  I added a bit of glitter on a few of them and created a banner from each shape.   I will hate to see Valentines go.....I hate to put away the red and pink just yet.   I hope to squeeze in a few  more projects with you all though before it passes.   Time to go to bed....I have a big ole black lab next to me...snoring.  Hope you enjoy!    hugs, cherry

13 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ros Crawford said...

These are so lovely ... I adore those little tags ..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TLady said...

SOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL Cherry!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Patty O'Malley said...

Love the banner and card. So pretty!

Holly Saveur said...

SO GORGEOUS love it both!

Holly Saveur said...

SO GORGEOUS love it both!

Geri said...

So pretty, Cherry!! I think I left ya some love on these at PP blog a little while back!

Anonymous said...

развлечения для кулинаров

в [url=http://goooogl]Gooogle[/url] жидкое мыло для интимного ухода
интимизация

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty Valentine projects today Cherry, your card is just darling!!

Debbie Olson said...

So beautiful, Cherry! I would *LOVE* to learn how to tie bows from you--your bows are always top-notch!

Audrey Pettit said...

Your love of hearts always shines through in your beautiful work, Cherry! Really gorgeous!

Just a little something from Judy said...

Another huge dose of "eye candy" is what I found here again today. I love my visits here and always leave inspired. You are most gifted and your heart of kindness always comes through each post. Thank you!