Friday, February 15, 2013

Spring Colors & Ribbon Theme at RRR




                 Hope you will join us over at RRR for our current theme challenge.  It is Spring colors with ribbon.   I wish I had more pictures to share but I am having problems as usual with this new system downloading pictures.  I used my favorite baby pink seam binding .  Nothing says spring more to me than celery greens and soft pinks.   I paired it with a dear sweet image and a big whopper of a homemade bloom    I will keep this short ...still feeling out of sort.   thank guys!  Cherry

12 comments:

TLady said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) (sigh!) :)

Patty O'Malley said...

Perfectly adorable! Hope you are well soon.

Ava Gavloski said...

a project made with love and lots of layers of goodness!!! adorable!
ava g

Gloria Stengel said...

Every time I see your work, I just have a big sigh and a happy face! Just beautiful.

Serendipity said...

Beautiful!

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely beautiful :) ♥

Ros Crawford said...

Oh so gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Such a nice project. I especially love the layered flower.

Barbara in AZ said...

Simply adorable. Hope you feel better soon!

Debbie Olson said...

So very lovely, Cherry--hope you feel better soon! BTW, I would BUY a video of you tying bows. . . They are perfect!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

Hello! I just joined The Rubber Cafe Design Team, and wanted to introdice myself. I must admit that I am in awe of your work. It's amazing!