Thursday, February 14, 2013

What's Up Cupcake!

 
 
 




Happy valentines Day to you!  Did you get any chocolate?   I sure did.   I don't have a Valentine's Day card for you....but I do have something rather sweet for you.   I created this card for The Rubber Café using the Hey Cupcake .  set.    I had fun using the mini images in the set.   I created a banner from them.  It is a neat way to add importance to smaller images.   I gave them a bit of detail by coloring the candles and cherries and added some glitter to the top of the cupcakes.  I also used the bingo card stamp as a background to the banner.  I kept everything soft by using pinks and vintage greys.   I love this combo and love using it.   I also used some cute little Jellie dots on the cherries.....for the shine you see on cherries of course.  Hope you enjoy...and have a happppy rest of your Valentines day!   cherry




inks- American crafts
stamps- Hey Cupcake , bingo card
papers- authentique, GCD studios
ribbons- Really reasonable ribbon
stick pins- handmade by me
paper clips- Tim Holtz
jellie dots - cotton candy jellie dots
adhesive- scrap happy glue

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just found your Blog,you have some beautiful cards for inspiration on here.Im on a learning curve with windows 8 too,and I do not like it.It takes too long to do something that used to be so simple.Love Chris

Patty O'Malley said...

Pretty card! Love the banner and your nonfattening cupcakes!

Wee Von said...

What a super sweet card, but oh so beautiful. Great detail and the colors are perfect. New follower to your blog and so happy I found it.

Holly Saveur said...

LOVE this card so sweet and precious...would love to recive such a card!

Pendra said...

Sweet!!

Barbara in AZ said...

Bingo...another winner! Love everything about this card!