Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sending all my love




With Valentines fast approaching it is not a bad idea to get going on some fun little tags.  You can tie them to a candy bag or a lollipop ...or two.   These were made using stamps from The Rubber Café
  I used a sweet little set called Sending All My Love .   I relied heavily on my diecuts to add interest...using Spellbinders scallop circles and Spellbinders circles simply adding foam adhesive to the underside for dimension.  I colored in the little image a bit using Tim Holtz distress markers.  Other than that I added some ribbons and a rhinestone for a bit of bling.  Very easy....and great quick project.  Hope you enjoy and enjoy your Wednesday!  Cherry



papers used- Authentique, Making memories
stamps used- Sending all my love
ink- Hero Arts
dies- Spellbinders scallop circles , spellbinders circles
ribbon- Really Reasonable Ribbon
adhesive- 3M Foam adhesive

8 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, my gracious! These are just as cute as can be, Cherry! LOVE all the layers and those gemstone-studded bows, too! So sweet! Hey, and thanks so much for stopping by my blog to say hello. Hugs!

Kathya said...

These tags are so beautiful, Cherry! I love how putting foam tape in between each layer changes the look of the tags and makes them really pop. Very creative!
Hugs, Kathya

Lisa Elton said...

Cherry I love these! Your fancy jeweled brad and those sweet layers ~ cuteness!

TLady said...

VERY PRETTY CHERRY!!!!!!!!! :)

Barbara in AZ said...

So sweet. Love the layers!

NancyB said...

so sweet!

NancyB said...

so sweet!

Joyce said...

My goodness--so much soft pink cuteness. Love it all.