Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Best friends...


















Hello there......Tuesday!     Yours going well?   I have to go start dinner but wanted to pop in with some fun projects!   Dogs certainly are our best friends....maybe that is why I love creating with these neat old images.   Nostalgic and sweet.   I have used a mix of new and old to me.  I finally succumbed and bought some new Christmas papers.  I used ribbons from RRR and some from my stash.  I always...ALWAYS enjoy mixing patterns and manufacturers.  Well..hope you enjoy!  Have a wonderful evening, cherry

4 comments:

vivian said...

beautiful cards as always! i love the things you make.
xoxo
vivian

NancyB said...

Hi Cherry - what are the measurements for the mitten stencil you use? I love it! I adore all the beautiful inspiration you share with us!

NancyB said...

So nostalgic - love both cards. Would you mind sharing the measurements of the mitten card you used or where to find it?

Zeynep said...

Your art is giving joy and energy.Thanks to you for sharing your soul.