Saturday, November 15, 2014

Ole St. Nick...







                                                                 Well it IS a snowing here....which makes me crave all things bright and white.  Sweater weather is here.    Time to snuggle up with my old afghans in front of the fire, but Before I do I wanted to share this project made for Riddersholm Designs.  I used their    Our Country Christmas and enjoyed doing some diecutting and layering. Oh how I love dimension and layers.  Something about each peek a boo edge makes me happy!   I ended up with a sweet little mini banner all done up in whites and creams so my sweet Santa image can really pop!  My jingle bells were aged gold so I added a bit of faux snow to them to keep them nuetral.    Now this is ready to add a bit of cheer to a wintery corner soon!    
                                                                   Hugs, cherry