Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Our Country Christmas












                                                       Thank you so much for the well wishes, I am feeling better today!  Are you all preparing for Thanksgiving?  I still need to go to the big town and get my groceries.  Not looking forward to that.  We have had some nasty weather as of late.  Waiting till Friday for that, keeping my fingers crossed it warms up.  Until than... how about a little project made up for Riddersholm Designs.    Loving their new Our Country Christmas line.  I created a Christmas card using a diecut I had and created a window for the children to peek through....and along with that a linen bag decked out with ole St, Nick.   I added faux snow to both projects a bit for added charm.   I love the whites paired with the dark reds.  Shabby but still very Christmas!   Hope you enjoy!  Cherry

3 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

I Cherry! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! My style has changed a lot and I make less vintage/ shabby now but that doesn't mean I don't still love to see them and as always yours are beautiful! I love your Christmas creations!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Very pretty, Cherry! I love them both. I got motivated enough to do some crafting myself yesterday afternoon for a Christmas project. I can't help thinking when I see your creations what a fun day it would be to craft with you!

Patty O'Malley said...

I LOVE this set, Cherry! It is so beautiful! Stay well!