Friday, November 7, 2014

Winter holiday with ribbon challenge..








 
 
Today there is a challenge over at RRR.  It is a winter holiday theme with ribbon of course!  I wanted to try a non-traditional color scheme...so I went with  neutrals.  I used white seam binding on both cards and also Tabatha ecru crochet lace.    My Tree card uses May arts burlap string in natural for the tree base.  I also had to add a bit of berry clusters in silver to my angel card.  Just love love this color scheme.....hope you do too!   Make sure to check out the other girl's projects, and join in your self!  hugs, cherry

4 comments:

NancyB said...

Love the neutral color theme - one of my favorites. OMG- and to use burlap string for the tree trunk-love it!!

Nancy Dynes said...

Oh my goodness, Cherry! Your cards are shabby chic perfection!! I love the neutral color scheme and the wonderfully vintage feel of both cards. Tanks so much for the amazing inspiration!!
Hugs,
Nancy

Patty O'Malley said...

Gorgeous cards, Cherry!

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful cards! I love neutrals! That button tree is fab!