Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Joy to the World.....














                               Hello to you!  I have not been feeling well so glad to have found a bit of preoccupation with this little project.  I have had this little printer tray sitting on my desk.  It was staring at me today pleading with me to do something with it.  Sooo I got to work cutting up some new papers, diecuts, and embellies.  It kept me busy for half the day....figuring out where I wanted everything to go.  Adding this ....taking away that.  It started to tell its own little story.....   See the little child in the corner...I imagined them waiting for Christmas morn to come. Hoping for a sled to appear.  So I added a sled and of course an image of Santa.  All the magic of Christmas eve!  I am pretty pleased with the way it came out.  Just enough detail , but not over done!  I used ribbons from RRR.   Most of my supplies are actually old Christmas collections that I am just now getting to use.  I had not bought in so long that I am way behind the times.  I just love all the collections from Echo Park, that is what I have been gravitating towards lately.   Well I hope this Tuesday finds you well and you enjoy my project!  hugs, cherry

5 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

It's beautiful, Cherry, I love it! You know just the right amount to put in without it ever looking overdone. I love the Christmas feel to this and, with the snow here, it is hard to not jump ahead to Christmas and try to keep Thanksgiving in mind. You certainly get more done when you don't feel good than I do! : )

Marci said...

Darling project! Hope you feel better.

vivian said...

adorable! I wanna play! but gotta go to work! have a great day!
xoxo
vivian

Patty O'Malley said...

Love this, Cherry. Feel better soon.

NancyB said...

This is perfect for the holidays - not too much - just enough. Beautiful as always. Treat yourself to a bowl of chicken soup and feel better soon!