Sunday, July 22, 2012

after Midnight............











Well it is well after midnight and I am still puddering around.  I love, love, loveeeeeeee Summer nights like this.   I feel like I have more time...magic time gained to do what I please with.  I wanted to share a couple of projects I have made of late.  I was lucky enough to discover a few new treasures.... a bundle of sewing patterns from wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy back and some snippets of very old lace.  I put them both to good use....I made a little card and envelope set..heavy with the toppins...and a pocket with a card and tag using one of the images from a pattern.  I used part of the patterns as paper as well.  There is nothing like the real thing....authentic and timeless.   I hope you enjoy !  I will be leaving shortly on vacation with family.  I will still have several posts that are scheduled with design teams and hope you still find time to visit.    Happy summer, hugs, cherry

12 comments:

Jess said...

These are beautiful! I am envious of your stash! Thanks for sharing!

Jytte said...

Wow ... lovely cards!!

vivian said...

beautiful cards as always! YOu have the neatest little treasures!
xo
vivian

Ros Crawford said...

What an amazingly beautiful set ... I love everything!

Geri said...

Oh, so pretty!! And, wow...what a find with that lace!! I just love your SG cards on the previous post, too...some of the colors are just glowing on a couple of them...they may be some of my new faves of yours! Have a great time with your family!!

Patty O'Malley said...

Oh how beautiful! Just sitting here staring at the wonderful details. I, too, am envious of where you find such treasures!

Kathy Sheely said...

Cherry, these are so pretty!! Looovvveee the vintage treasures on here. I wish I had the extra time to create more, but summer takes me out of the house too much and that means no creating! Thanks for the inspiration though and think I'll try to get a card or 2 completed today! ENJOY your vaca!

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so gorgeous! I just love the vintage findings you add!

Lisa Elton said...

These are just DREAMY!!! Love all of the special little details ;)

Jill Norwood said...

Oh those vintage sewing treasures are precious! Beautiful work (play!) from a lovely summer's night!

NJGardenGirl said...

You never cease to amaze me! Could you PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE share where you got the "Fabrique" tags with the spool and scissors on it? Please! *begging* Sharon :D

NJGardenGirl said...

You never cease to amaze me with your creativity! Would you please, please, PLEASE share where you found the "Fabrique" tag with the spool and scissors? *begging* Sharon :D