Tuesday, July 31, 2012

bingoooooooooooo!











Hi to you! I have a little altered friendship mini to share today using the Bingo card stamp  from The Rubber Cafe as my base. OHHH did I have fun stamping this using diffrent pattern papers. I wanted an old vintagey look ....almost like antique wallpaper combinations. I backed each bingo card with chipboard and sanded the edges for a worn and seamless look. Than I went to work creating some embellies using the Rose garden stamp set. Keeping with the vintagey look I stamped onto some gingham fabric and antique pattern papers. Love the demension the old pattern paper gives to each rose. I did the same for the middle bingo card using a butterfly stamp from the vintage treasures set . I added the sweet On the fence die to the bottom of each card. I added some bits and bobs...buttons, ribbons, and of course a few pearl jellie dots . I decided to also add some sentiments to this...I wanted it to be a friendship mini....something you could give to a friend for a bit of cheer so I added some of the sentiments from the friends set .  I had to have some shimmer as well so I added Diamond clear glitter for some sparkle.  Other than that......... That is that....hope you enjoy! The bingo card stamp is so versatile ....I plan to make a banner next! Happy Summer! hugs, Cherry








ink- pti
papers- girls paperie, martha stewart, crate paper
stamps used- bingo card, rose garden, vintage treasures , friends
dies- on the fence
embellishments- pearl jellie dots ,buttons, fabrics, vintage pattern paper
ribbons- Really Reasonable Ribbon

6 comments:

Jess said...

i love the bingo stamp! it looks great on patterned papers!

Heather Rogers said...

Oh so pretty! They look sugared. :)

Rosilene Poffo said...

muito bonito e suave, amei isso

Violetas Rendadas said...

muito bonito e suave, amei isso

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so sweet and beautiful! And I absolutely adore the glittery coating! So girly and pretty!

Jill Norwood said...

I adore this mini! Love how you stamped the bingo card (love it by the way!) onto the light patterned papers! Love all the sweet details too! Gorgeous!