Wednesday, July 11, 2012

RRR pretty in pink








Happpppppppppppppppy Summer ya'll! Cherry here to share a few fun cards done up with some delicious RRR ribbons. The first card I dug deep into my scrap bin..and pieced my papers together. I decorated a cute little chipboard house with papers and goodies and added some camille crochet lace to the bottom. I wanted a frame for the card and decided to make one from the sweet May arts pink crochet lace ...I love the shabbiness it adds. I also used some buttons that I adhered to each corner of the frame. From there I added a border of white crochet lace to the bottom for added softness and than topped the card off with some grunged up seam binding in pink .
The second card is just a traditional summer style goodie. I used scraps again and some fun new chipboard. The strawberries I threaded some bakers twine in cotton candy through my clear buttons to jazz them up a bit. I also wove some pink velvet through the frame and added some buttons. From there I grabbed me some of my fave fave two tone ribbon in fuschia and mixed it with a bit of the two tone ribbon in pink . That is that! Hope you enjoy! hugs, cherry

8 comments:

Stella said...

Two handmade beauties; it's always good to be here:)My fave? that house you created on the first card; priceless...

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful cards, especially the first one! Love those colors!

Geri said...

These are sweet, Cherry! I love the way you created the 'frame' with lace and buttons on the top card!

cnelson said...

Pure LOVELINESS!!!

June Nelson said...

These are so beatuiful, I do love your style its so pretty,huggies June xxx

Carol said...

Very Pretty card!! TFS

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty, love those sweet little strawberries!!

Jill Norwood said...

Love this! :)