Friday, March 1, 2013

CupCards to Go!





 




 
 



Ok....three posts in one day?   That is a first for me!  Lots happening today.....and this evening.  It is 6:00 and that means there is a new Cup Cards to Go kit up and ready! It is called  Flutterby.
I am so excited to share my creations I made with the kit.   I felt so bad...last months kit sold out so fast.  I wanted to share but that is when I was having a lovely old time with my old lap top.  May it rest in peace.  I have plenty to share this time around.  My first two projects are bonus Ruby Rocket postcards and matching envelopes.  I had so much fun dressing them and the envelopes up.  Wouldn't they be sweet for a little mothers day card?   The rest are full of Spring cheer!  HOpe you enjoy!  cherry

12 comments:

Jeanette said...

Wow, are all of those cards from the kit? It looks so much better from the cards you made, than the kit pictures! I love all of your cards!

Danni Reid said...

absolutely gorgeous every single one cherry♥

Jen said...

Oh my....these are awesome!! Love, love, love them all!!

June Nelson said...

Wow these are beautiful, I always love your style its so different, just gorgeous hun big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous creations ... each one is so special!

vivian said...

youve been a busy girl! Love them all. you make wonderful cards!
hope you have a crafty weekend!
xoxo

Lisa Elton said...

Full of spring Cheery, very sweet cards!

Debbie Olson said...

Absolutely darling, every single one!

Michelle said...

Wowza! Cherry, those are amazing cards! I love them all. I had never heard of CupCards To Go. I'll have to check that out. Looks like fun!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

You amaze me in that every card you make seems so different from the last, and your layouts are always so creative. I've pinned enough of your goodies, I should start making sketches out of them. I love each and every card in this post, my friend!

Tiff said...

I love all your layers and embellishments!!! Your cards are amazing!

Rebekah said...

You work magic with papers and embellies! My fave is the one with the little envelope. It looks like its just bursting with happiness! Such fun cards:)