Wednesday, March 13, 2013

RRR blog hop

 
 


 
 



                    Today is full of fun...we are blog hopping with RRR to showcase the monthly ribbon club assortment Sweet Pickle  & doing a bit of early cross promotion with Peachy Keen stamps .  You should have found your way here from Ms. Gloria's   scrumptious blog.   If you lose your way you can always start at the RRR blog link up above.   I chose to work with a cherry on top stamp set for this card.  It worked perfectly with my PTI cupcake diecut and the sweet pink ribbons in the monthly ribbon club assortment.  I shabbied my cupcake up by glittering "the heck" out of it!  I added the cute cupcake topping and candle from the stamp set and fussy cut them out.  Added a bit of vintage crepe paper fringe, the lace from the kit, and the cute homemade sentiment banners and I was done!  What do you think?  Kinda cute!  Your next stop on the hop is Ms. Heather's fantabulous blog. Have fun!  hugs, cherry

30 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Fabulous card Love your bow and the glitters.
Gr Elly

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Cherry!
Love all of the sparkle! :)

Hugs,
True :D

mommyof5kidz said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!! LOVE THAT!!!!!

Heather said...

This is ADORABLE...I just want to eat the beautiful cupcake!
Hugs
Heather

Cheryl Walker said...

Super CUTE Birthday card!!!
hugs,
Cheryl

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card,Love the spakle...

sweetscrappingma said...

Very cute card!

Bonnie Garby said...

So pretty Cherry. Love that loopy bow and all the sparkly glitter.

Lisa Elton said...

Eeeek Cherry!!! This is as sweet as can be, one of my favs from you girl! Love the sparkle and love the cute candle!

Toneisha B. said...

Wow what a gorgeous sparkly card! Love this card a lot!

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Wow that's one glittery card! Love the loopy ribbon bow. Fabulous touch.

Cheers,
Kasey

Amy Martin said...

Adorable.....card. I love it. All that sparkle really is so cute.

Patty O'Malley said...

A sparkly beauty!

christi said...

great card. love the ribbon flower as well as the bow.

Allie Gower said...

So sparkly, love your card.

Unknown said...

I love glitters and pink.My favorite so far

Unknown said...

I love glitter and pinks,my favorite so far

Karen said...

I would love to get this card! Very fun and creative!

Sue D said...

Very pretty--love the sparkle!

Carol Salisbury said...

Wonderful card, so sparkly sweet!

Ava Gavloski said...

sweet card and the ribbon really looks lovely on this card

D- said...

Love your sweet card. TFS.
D-
designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

morentin1326 said...

What a pretty color combination and the glitter is fab... Just love the ribbons... I am looking forward to seeing everyone's creations... so I can learn a few things about ribbon... thanks for sharing...
as to the question:
What is your favorite coloring medium? Well I must admit... It's stickles...
morentin1326{at}aol{dot}com
adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

Darla Walden said...

OMG, i need to scraplift this for my grandbabies first birthday card. So gorgeous.

BrendaB said...

Fabulous card - love all that sparkle!

crazihunibabi said...

So much sparkle and fun. What a great card. Thanks for sharing with us.

marg0006 said...

such a pretty, sparkly card. Great job.

marg0006 at verizon dot net
Loving Scrapper 101

Gloria Stengel said...

Leeerrrrvvvve the sparkle!

Anonymous said...

yummy yummy yummy i want to eat it! love this card, cherry! - vivian

Teresa said...

Love all the glitter! Very pretty! t.igo