Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Mom's Garden



 
Hello to you!  I have a soft sweet little Mother's day card to share today.  I used the new stamp set Tree Silhouette .   If you know me at all...you know I love wreaths.  I love the country appeal..and the warmth they add to something.  I decided to turn the tree into a free form wreath.  I simply turned it every time I stamped it creating a free form circle of sorts.  I than took the little mini leaf and stamped it here and there for dimension.  I of course had to embellish my country wreath with some jellie dots.  They are always the perfect little accent.  My sentiment comes from the Friends   sentiment set..which I thought would fit this card well.  I used the mini leaf again stamping it around the sentiment to accent it.  I added some grungy distressed seam binding and was done.  I love the pink and green together.  Very feminine I think.  I so hope you enjoy! Happy Wednesday!  Hugs, cherry


stamps-Tree Silhouette , friends
Dies used- spellbinders scallop squares
cardstock- Pugnacious signature paper
papers- Pretty Little studio, Pink Paislee
ink- pti
chipboard heart- Pink Paislee
button- pti
Jellie dots- cotton candy jellie dots
ribbons- etsy
adhesive-Scrap Happy glue
 

7 comments:

Lillian Child said...

SO very lovely!!

Patty O'Malley said...

So pretty and springy!

Kathya said...

What a sweet and lovely card. Perfect for the occasion.
Hugs, Kathya

Lisa Elton said...

Delicate and lovely Cherry, your wreath turned out great!

TLady said...

SOOOOO LOVELY! AND YES, I THINK VERY FEMININE!!!!!!!!:)

Lillian Child said...

You are the only lovely lady that has not yet told us her favorite Easter candy for the Easter Blog Hop. I only have a few more hours on the computer today and did so want to be part of this event.

Jinny Newlin said...

You create so many beautiful things, Cherry, I don't even know where to begin! But the simplicity and sweet palette of this beauty completely captured my eye! Absolutely stunning!