Sunday, March 3, 2013

Just because






                                    Happy lazy Sunday (I hope).  We are finishing up a bathroom project.  Tile.  Feels good to mark off something on our to do list.  I have a couple of nature inspired card creations today made with RRR ribbons.   My first card is a collage of sorts....the color inspired by the wired chevron ribbon that is new to the store.  Beautiful neutral.  So fun to manipulate since it has wire.  I used it on both of my cards.   My first reminds me of the collage cubbies I have seen...each with its own treasure inside.  I used a feather and a sweet nest.  I also used a bit of Sophia ribbon at the bottom.  The other card along the same style but more deliberate.   I used some of the Melina lace I tea stained.   Love natural textural items, things that you want to touch.   I used a wood doily I painted and inked a bit and made it into a flower of sorts.  Well that is it for me...my oven timer is about to go off...I have applesauce bread baking.  YUM.  Late night baking.   Thanks for letting me share!  hugs, cherry

8 comments:

morkaren said...

Utroligt lækkert kort, de farver der harmonerer så fint, og så fugle temaet er så smukt. knus morkaren.

KathyR. said...

Both of these cards are so pretty. Totally love these laces.

KathyR. said...

Both of these cards are so pretty. Love the laces on them.

Patty O'Malley said...

Lucky you getting a new bathroom! Always nice to make a change. I love your cards and their natural beauty. The applesauce bread sounds delicious--you need to share the recipe.

TLady said...

VERY PRETTY CHERRY!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

So pretty Cherry!!! I love the unique doliy or is that wood? cute !! Happy Monday!

Jill Norwood said...

Both so lovely! Ahhh spring is in the air!

Rebekah said...

Oh my! I love your birdie themed one.. soo beautiful! Love your earthy colour schemes.