Friday, March 22, 2013

Lifes Peachy Keen!






Hellllllllo peeps!   Today I get to share a little creation made for Really Reasonable Ribbon and Peachy Keen Stamps .  This week we are doing a cross promotion and it has been so much fun.  I chose to work with A Cherry On Top and pendant banner .  Both so very sweet and I know I will use them again and again.   I stamped the pendants and than fussy cut them out.  I than stamped my cherries and fussy cut them out.  I glittered them for fun and adhered handmade tissue garland.  I added rose petal seam binding to the ends of the banner.  Other than that a few pom pom accents and my fun festive card was complete.  Hope you enjoy!  Thanks for letting me share!  Cherry

4 comments:

TLady said...

VERY CUTE CHERRY!!!!!!!! (YES, I mean YOU TOO, eventhough I haven't SEEN YOU!!!!!! LOL) BEAUTIFUL WORK!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Finally catching up, my friend! I've been lurking in the past weeks, even though I haven't been commenting - you can imagine how little time I have had for blogging and browsing!!

I LOVE that you love Cherries like I do (of course you do), because I get to see so many gorgeous projects using them!! I MUST remember to put a banner on a card, they always look so gorgeous when you do that!!

Thanks for your lovely comment earlier in the week - I appreciate your kind words :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job! Great use of your non Peachy Face stamps...I forget there are others. I like the banner and with the ribbons and trims your card looks beautiful. I really like the chevrons and seam bindings I have seen this week.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Maria said...

Sweet glittery cherry banner...love it!!! Love the trims used for you gorgeous card! Hope your having a great weekend!