Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mom LOVE you gift set...







                  Mid-week greeting to you!  Today is my day over at the Rubber Cafe blog .    I got to play a bit with the extra large Daisy stamp  and have fell in love with it.   Such a sweet stamp. I decided to create a Mother's Day card and matching gift bag using it.  It reminds me of my Mom..her favorite flower is the daisy.  With that in mind... I first stamped it onto a piece of paper and fussy cut it out to use as my base daisy.  I than stamped it again twice on two different pattern papers and cut them up and layered them on top of the base daisy.  I added a bit of vintage lace and felt to the top of that to soften it a bit.  I embossed my card base and left it white to allow my daisy to pop and added a bit of paper to the bottom half.   For my sentiment I used some scrapbooking canvas letters.  For the gift bag I used the same steps...but didn't have room for the full daisy so I cut it in half. I like the effect and plan to use it on a card.  I  added a doily to soften it and ribbons...and made little sentiment banners using the Pictures framed  set.    Now it is ready to fill with Mom's favorite candy!  I had so much fun making this and hope you enjoy it!  hugs, cherry





cardstock-Pugnacious signature paper white
stamps- extra large Daisy stamp , Pictures Framed
pattern paper- crate paper
ink- pti
ribbons- Really Reasonable Ribbon
laces- vintage
pearls- Michaels
canvas letters- American Crafts
adhesive-scrap happy glue

4 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

This is so beautiful Cherry! That daisy stamp is lovely and I am sure that your sweet Mom will be thrilled to receive such a gift! :) Jill

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful set, Cherry!

Rebekah said...

Super sweet set Cherry! Love the combo of brown and pink. *Swoon*

TLady said...

What a PRETTY SET Cherry!!!!!!!!! :) Your mom will LOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!! (Are you filling it with CHOCOLATE?) :)