Friday, October 29, 2010

A few little friday night creations..









I was able to create a few cards today....did my heart good.  Had to take a  few breaks here and there to cuddle my kitten Bailey.  He INSISTS ON IT......most def. a lap cat.  He allowed me to finish these though and I thought I would share them with you this evening.  So fun to change out color schemes when ever a whim calls....have always adored black/white together...and of course my fave red....and than a bit of pink.  I will be adding these to my etsy store in a fw http://www.etsy.com/shop/cherryjn
I have decided to do a shipping sale again....if you buy 20.00 or more in cards etc you will recieve free shipping.  This will go thorough to Sunday...Halloween!  So take advantage and do a little shopping. I will be adding a few designs to the store through the weekend...so check back.  Have fun this spooky weekend and be safe!  xoox, cherry

6 comments:

Ros said...

How I adore your creations ... I really love the black and white theme ... you make everything look so elegant and unique ...

Anonymous said...

you can ditto Ros' comment...
love your creations sweetie :D
~victoria~

Audrey Pettit said...

Love your cards, Cherry! Love, love, love them! Your style just amazes me, every time. Such gorgeous vintage inspired creations.
I didn't see your post on your shelf and Halloween decor? Unless it was an older one? I did go back and look through so many of your older posts.
And I would LOVE to do a little scrappy swap. I think that's a great idea! Let's do it!

Stella said...

Gorgeous as always. You defintely got talent. I am always speechless; all I can say is ohhh and ahhh. Love them all. The black and white card is stunning!

Nora said...

All so gorgeous!!! The bows are so WICKEDLY DELICIOUS!!! I could just butter them and eat them ;)
Big hugs,
Nora

Home and Heart said...

These are absolutely stunning!!