Wednesday, October 27, 2010

GCD Studios THEME Project....wee bit spoooooooky!








Hello there!  I am back to share my GCD Studio's Theme project for the month.....one of my faves so far.  Love that combination of blacks, creams, and small pops of color.  Which is exactly what we were to go off of.  I chose to add a bit of yellowy green to  mine by using some fab GCD Studio's vintage buttons from the Homespun chic line.  Designed by Ms. Melody Ross herself!  I also used papers from the Artsy Urban line for my black/cream papers.  I added a bit of vintage flair by covering the middle pendant with a vintage book page.  My chipboard base is the GCD STudio's Banner Kit....which a perfect size for banners. Not to big and not to small....JUST right!   I think this little banner is gonna be JUST RIGHT hanging in a little spot I have in the dining area.  Hope you enjoyed this months theme! Happppppppppy Halloween!  Hugs, Cherry

10 comments:

Rae said...

LOVE!!!

Deb said...

love the boo

scrapfancy said...

I love your banner and have these and great idea.

Stella said...

A totally different color scheme for this banner but just as gorgeous as the other one!!!

cnelson said...

So fun and fabulous! LOVE the use of the vintage buttons!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

I just love your banner!!!

BethW said...

Spookaliciously all Cherry-love the lime and black!

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful banner, Cherry! I love the book print and the checked gingham paper and LOVE the pops of lime green. The inspiration photos really gave me something to think about, as I wouldn't have thought of those combos and they are just wonderful.
This is just fabulous, as always!

Sandy Ang said...

Such a chic and elegant banner

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

That is so cute!!