Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm soooooooooo excited....


















Happy hump day to you all!  I have a fun announcement to make....I have been chosen to be on the MAGISTICAL MEMORIES design team http://www.magisticalmemories.com/.  Sooooo excited to be a part of this group of ladies.  They make some of the coolest chipboard pieces to add to your scrapbooking, cards, or altered projects.  As I am sure many of you know I LOVE chipboard.  Use it on all projects...so can't wait to share my upcoming creations with you.  As to the rest of my post....just wanted to share my newest cards and altered items.   Yesterday found me feeling quite motivated to get my fingers busy.  When I got done I realized all my cards had a theme.....FRIENDSHIP.  Did not plan it that way...but kinda cool never the less.  I don't have many friends where we live....I did not grow up in this area of Oregon and actually still consider myself an outsider.  Most of my friends live over the mtn from me...but I still love and miss them dearly.  I feel blessed to have all of you.  I get emails from you with some of the sweetest comments...and questions of course.  Friendship is very important and I know you all feel the same!  Other than that I am sharing two more Christmas projects with you.  A banner and an altered project....just fun and full of vintagey goodness.  I have had so many of you ask where I get my images from...many of my images come from http://www.craftysecrets.com/  They are one of my most favorite companies.  Go take a peek at their store. Well  We have been sooooo lucky to have some warmer sunny weather these past days....a little bit of indian summer has come our way...which gladdens my heart!  We will soon have snow and I count myself blessed to have a bit of warmth before the coolness sets in.  Well I am off to finish a few things.  I hope you all are having a lovely day!  xoxox, Cherry

13 comments:

cnelson said...

Congrats Cherry! So well deserved! ALL your work is pure GORGEOUSNESS!

Em said...

Beautiful work! I'm in awe!

BethW said...

Way to go girl-you'll knock their socks off I'm sure!

Pearl said...

So very thrilled to be on the same team as you , Cherry !

I first discovered your work on Melissa Frances' blog & have been a fan since then !!!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Cherry,

Congratulations! You are so talented, and I am very happy for you.

P.S. - I would love to be your friend!

:>) Kathy

Ros said...

Many congrats Cherry ... you will be a true asset to any company ... your work is fabulous

The Martys said...

Congrats Cherry!!! Your work is absolutely beautiful. And I must say, I love that Joy Banner. SO pretty, it was already sold otherwise I would have bought it. Have fun creating.

Amy

The Library Lady said...

Dear Friend,
Love, love all of your things. You are so very talented and I am so happy I discovered your blog and shop. I'll be shopping soon.

Diane
The Library Lady

Suz said...

Cherry,
I am so happy for you. You are really deserving. You make some of the nicest creations that I have ever seen and, yes, they do have a lot of chipboard, Hopefully this will bring even greater beauty and creativity to your work!
Suz

Pamela said...

Wow! These are all beautiful! And congrats on the DT...happy to be joining you on this new adventure! :)

Alba Linea said...

my congratulation! and i love your cards! they are absolute adorable!
best wishes and a very creative weekend!
;0)

Audrey Pettit said...

I am SO, SO happy for you Cherry! You are going to knock the socks off the MM goodies. Can't wait to see all your creations.
I just adore everything you do. I'm posting photos of your adorable Halloween banner tomorrow.....with a little linky, of course. ;)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Kelly McMaster said...

That is wonderful! CONGRATS!
They are so lucky to have you!!!!!
xoxo