Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Holiday confusion..












       you would def. think I had holiday confusion....one day Halloween, than Christmas, than thankgiving...back to christmas.  Guess it depends on my moods...today it is Christmas again.  If I don't get things rolling now I wont get everything done I want to.  Been in an altering state of mind...altered art that is.  a few little pendants and a bingo card...and even a banner.  I LOVE the red/aqua blue combo...just one of my all time faves.  Well I am quitting while still ahead...last nights posts were giving me fits....i would write and they would get deleted.  I gave up and just published anyways.  I don't have this typing down on this laptop yet.  Well enjoy your tuesday evening folks!  That is it for me tonight.  Before it gets deleted again...argh...xoxo, Cherry

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love visiting you!!!
So much inspiration...your cards are amazing :D
~victoria~

cnelson said...

Once again I'm in complete awe!!! WOW!

Unknown said...

Sparkly and beautiful! So many wonderful details, so much to learn, so much inspiration! What a wonderful artist you are! Thank you so much for sharing! Elizabeth

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, love, love, love your Christmas projects, Cherry! I've been telling myself I need to get going on mine, but I still am finding myself stuck on Halloween. Think I just have a hard time letting that go since it's my favorite time of year. But you are inspiring me! And I think I'm going to have to go shopping in your Etsy again soon. I'm thinking I might need a Cherrylicious banner for every holiday. :)

Stella said...

This is breathtaking; I fell in love with every piece of it.....

Holiday Sparkle - Cyndi LaChance said...

Goodness. Every one of these are gorgeous!!! This is the first time I have stopped by - so glad I did.

Auntie Em said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Auntie Em said...

You have mastered the art of banners down perfectly! I love the richness and textures and layers you put on them!
Thank you for sharing!!! :o)

Sorry, I had to delete the first comment.... Just had a brain burp!

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

I am always amazed.... Your work is beyond fabulous!

Huggies,
Spencer

Jeane` said...

Unbelievable!!!! I am now on my way to visit your Esty shop. Your talent, creativity and taste are what I hope to possess in Heaven someday!!! (Yes, there will be need for banner makers,and other creative outlets!). Love what you do!!