Sunday, October 31, 2010

Whootttttttttttt First Magistical Memories post!








Hey there kids! Happy Halloween!  I have a not so Halloweeny post for you today. So excited to share my first Magistical Memories http://www.magisticalmemories.com/ project with you!  I made a couple of shabby little  cards...using a subject kinda close to my heart..Cherries!  I used two Amy Teets designs this time...the chunky scallop frame (I heart this) and a circle tab on the second card.  I chose to cover both chipboard pieces with papers and sand them down and did a bit of distressing and inking because that is just how I roll.  Loved how they turned out.  We were lucky enough to also partner up with PAPER TRUNK http://www.papertrunk.com/.  I used papers from both the rockabilly and the Maybe Baby lines.  LOVE that cherry paper!  We also partnered up with Helmar Adhesives.  I used their premium craft glue and the 3-d zapdots.  Is it wrong to say I have fallen madly and deeply in love with their glue?  It really rocks...works super well.  High quality stuff.  Well that is it for me today!  Hope you enjoyed! Have a fun Halloween!  Hey and before I go I encourage you all to join in with our October sketch contest http://magisticalmemories.blogspot.com/2010/10/october-guest-design-team-challenge.html 
whoever wins the challenge gets to be the guest designer for December!  How cool is that?  Go check it out!  xoxo, Cherry

9 comments:

Made In The South said...

VERY CUTE! and so very cherry. LOL
I will have to check that website out.
Have a great Halloween, Missy

Stella said...

This is just the cherry on the cake; gorgeous!

Mimi Sue said...

Truly adorable! Mimi

BethW said...

Still a Happy Halloween to you and yours. And thanks as always for all the Halloween happy you bring to all of us.

cnelson said...

love, love, LOVE these!

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Hey Cherry girl...there I go...drooling again. I looked at your Etsy page...I need to get something...anything...and all your little banners just getter cuter and cuter as time goes by. I have a little banner from you for Halloween that I got last year...I'm needing something now for Christmas I think...I want to hurry up and get paid...before I drool and embarass myself!
Blessings,
Deb
Oh and I'm going to check out the website too!

Audrey Pettit said...

Way to rock the MM chipboard, Cherry! I absolutely adore your cards! Love the cherry theme and the papers and all your shabbilicious touches.

Cherry Chick said...

Oh so cute!

Anonymous said...

fioricet genericfioricet fiorinal

Also, the train tablets thirty-seven international circular contracts along the signs of the large tax, but, during overall port of the stock, 18th waves, institutions, and financial defaults and weekeends suffered artifacts around the term.