Saturday, October 23, 2010

Kelly's Keep In Touch Kit creations!













I get soooo excited when I get a package from Kelly!  I had to immediately get to work with the precious kit she sent me.  There was a bit of magic in the air....these cards just came together on their own as if they were speaking to me.  I love when that happens.  Doesn't always work that way.  Kelly has a way of brewing up a wee bit of "muse" with her combinations of vintage items and embellishments.  Perfect combination of whimsy and nostalgia.  If you haven't had a chance yet to visit kelly go do so.  She shares her kits and her gorgeous home with us over at her place...so go pay her a visit  http://www.kitcardshop.com/ .  I bet you will find a bit of inspiration when you do.  I plan on coming back tomorrow to share a bit of decorating with you.  So come back tomorrow.  I have added new goodies to my etsy store as well...take a peeky here http://www.etsy.com/shop/cherryjn  other than that not much to share!  Ohhhhh my mother in law was sweet enough to go to an orchard and bought a BIG box of honeycrisps...I am in apple heaven.  Thanks for listening to my ramblings of fruit.   rofl!   Hugs to you all...happy Saturday.     XOXO, CHERRY

11 comments:

Home and Heart said...

I know you are probably sick of my rambling about how much I love your cards and style you create them in. Can I share a secret? I am afraid, no downright TERRIFIED to check out your etsy!! I could see my budget flying, no LEAPING out the window!!

Ros said...

Beautiful ... mouthwatering ... jewels ... Love them all ... you make it look so effortless ...

Vicki said...

I love her kits and have purchased in the past. That bird image is just gorgeous. Your work is always so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

these are gorgeous...and i see they include your fav color {{{RED}}} and there's some cherry pp...nice :D
I must check out Kelly's site...
Glad you have a great MIL that supports your apple fix :D
HUGS...
~victoria~

Unknown said...

Your beautiful work has inspired me to try and make cards for Christmas this year. Your layering is so very inspiring! Elizabeth

Stella said...

No mastter what papers, style or color...the result ios always stunning. Love them all!

Deb said...

love them...

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Cherry,

I've been spreading your name and news about your blog all over Mayberry lately. If you are ever interested, I would love for you to do a guest post on my blog ... you can feature yourself so much better than I ever could. Your work is so very beautiful.

If you want to, and if you can find the time, please drop me a line!

Thanks,

Kathy

BethW said...

So I scooted over to Kelly's and bought the kit. Of course I had to get one of the Halloween ones too. Thanks for the gorgeous as always inspiration.

Kelly McMaster @ Keep In Touch said...

Yipee! I love what you did with that little kit! It makes me so happy that you have fun with what I send and as always I am delighted and honored to have you designing for Keep In Touch.
Thank you for always doing SUCH a beautiful job!
xoxo
Kelly

Audrey Pettit said...

I am falling down on the job because here is another post I somehow managed to miss. I don't know how that happened since I love to come visit here. These cards are just gorgeous, as always. I do absolutely love the combination of things that you put together. I look at each card and think to myself that I would never think to do that. You just blow me away, my friend!