Saturday, October 2, 2010

Some Saturday night cardmaking!


















                  If you are a cardmaker...well than you better be creating today!  It is world wide card making day!  I pulled out some papers I had long forgotten about and went to work puttering in my studio.  I had "Please don't eat the daisies" playing on my computer.....love Doris day.  Feels good to know where everything is (almost).   Well  here they are my cards...hope you enjoy them.  I have just added them to my etsy store http://www.etsy.com/shop/cherryjn Hugs to you all.  Cherry

9 comments:

Becky Garrison said...

Happy World Card Making Day, Cherry!!!! The card with the little girl with the fur muff just melts my heart - so lovely!!!I had a show/sale today and didn't get a single card made {sigh} and by the time I got home I was just too tired!

I have a question - where do you get the pretty frames you use?

Once again, such lovely cards! Becky G.

Home and Heart said...

You make some GORGEOUS cards!!SO SO pretty!!

Heather Rogers said...

Happy World Card Making Day! Glad to see that you got some crafty time. They are all so very pretty. Love all the shabby detail. :)

Vicki said...

Hello, Cherry. I'm a new blogger that has admired your Etsy shop for a long time. Nice to stop by and comment on your blog. These cards are beautiful, as always. I spent the evening crafting with some girlfriends myself. I made some vintage book wreaths with a twist. I'll be posting some pics soon. Have a great weekend!

Ros said...

Happy WCMD! absolutely gorgeous cards! Where do you get your beautiful twill tape from? ... Love Doris Day too ... her voice was just unique ... Have a great day

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous, Cherry! Absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE seeing your take on Thanksgiving and Christmas. So love how you've used the TA chipboard frames and I adore all the stitching and buttons. Your layered bows are just fabulous, too. I so love your style, my friend!

Unknown said...

Good way to spend a saturday night. Love the vintage elements.
Great crads.

Giuli said...

Wow these cards are so cute!!
Love the first one, the flower if fabulous!!

Unknown said...

Love all you creations! Where do you find the little frames you use?