Monday, October 25, 2010

A Little of this and that ...


















Hello there ...thought I would share with a few nooks and crannies with u.  A few shelves I changed around with you.  Everything you see except for the one black clock is second hand.  Very proud of that fact.  Love the thrill of the hunt!  Other than that I just put out a few pumpkin spooks.  Thought I would share my pumpkin man from last year.  Don't remember if I did lst year.  Lovrd how he turned out.  Well that is it for me.  Happy Monday!  Cherry

10 comments:

Kristi said...

Everything looks fantastic and I love your mr pumpkin! You have such great style! I want to see more of your rooms Cherry!! :)
Kristi

The Tuscan Home said...

I love it all!!! =) ~Liz

Anonymous said...

W.O.W. love it :D
~victoria~

kathy said...

Always love your decorating for the seasons -- and your creations are so devine and inspiring -- HUGZ Kathy - ga ♥

Something Special said...

I have and love my collection of white pitchers too. I love your vintage halloween decorations, especially the 'pumpkin carving' one.

cnelson said...

So much fun loveliness!!!

Stella said...

A little bit of a little bit of that?
This is a Halloween heaven; love it!

Vicki said...

I love your thrifty finds and decor! So beautiful here!

Vicki at Rusty Rooster Vintage

BethW said...

You know you're my Halloween idol right?

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, here it is! I don't know how I missed this! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, as I wouldn't have wanted to miss this. I absolutely love your style and am so happy you shared some of your decor again. It gives us all so many great ideas. I love all your treasures, and love that you find so many things second-hand. That's one of my favorite things to do, too. I absolutely adore the hunt, not knowing what you might find, if anything, and the thrill of the discovery. And what amazing prices, right?