Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas overload













I went a little overboard yesterday with the Christmas cheer.  I spent all day Sunday creating.  So fun to get out all the Christmas collections and play till my hearts content.  Got a few new goodies at Michaels as well.  As usual I am sharing it all at once...time constraints.  How are your crafts coming along?  Gettng things done?  I don't think I will get everything done...I never seem too...but it sure is fun trying!  Well I am off to bed....morning comes way to early to this girl.   xoxo,c herry

12 comments:

Ros said...

Such mouth watering delights here Cherry ... Absolutely fabulous ... love each and every one

vivian said...

beautiful! love all the colors!

PCovi said...

I don't know what to say!!!! Each one is so wonderful! I studied them and don't know where to get the parts and pieces...must be Michael's...well they are treats for sure!

Stella said...

I love each and every one; they are all fa-bu-lous!

The Martys said...

I shouldn't even check your blog, because once again, I could order several of these. They are just amazing. I just love the the O Christmas Tree one. Is it for sale or did it already sell? I didn't see it on your Etsy shop. I will convo you on etsy.

Thanks for the eye candy Cherry!

Amy

cnelson said...

Soooo fantabulous!! You certainly do wonders with vintage...just incredibly work!!!

kathy said...

These are some of the yummiest ever -- AMazing !! KAthy - ga ♥

Anonymous said...

I am so loving these vintage Christmas creations...A.G.A.I.N.
you inspire me :D

~victoria~

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Cherry,

They are pretty. You are getting me in the mood for Christmas. I just love your beautiful work.

Kathy

Audrey Pettit said...

My goodness, how do you do it? I am constantly amazed at all the gorgeous creations you make........and to think you did all these in one day? My head is spinning. You are absolutely amazing, my friend. Going back to look at everything again. :)

Home and Heart said...

SQUEAL!!! I LOVE the way you put things together. It's always PERFECTION!!

scrapfancy said...

Another batch to drool over. The kids in the snowball is cute and love the snowman. The black hanger is my favorite.