Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Count Your Blessings..




I wanted to post tonight  two cards I was able to create because of my dear online buddy Audrey!  As you know we did a little fun trade.  She sent me some of the prettiest diecuts....from k & Companies new Christmas line.  I think she knew they would make my heart sing!  Thanks again Audrey!  If you haven't ever visited Audrey go pay her a visit http://audreypettit.wordpress.com/ She shares her talent for card making and decorating.   She loves to go antiquing like I do too!  Well ...I hope to do a little relaxing this evening.  We have our fireplace going and it is fun to watch and just let your thoughts drift a bit.  I have to admit I have been a bit frazzled with my big girl job and other duties, as well as my son's basketball season.  He has to get up at 5:30 in the morning for practice which means we drive him 17 miles to his school.  Than 3 games a week.  Oyyyyy!  He loves it though...it is his passion.  It is fun to watch him grow in this love of his and my dh is so proud.  Thanks to all that have supported me!  I love to hear from you!  Hugs to you all, Cherry

12 comments:

NicNacManiac said...

Geez...I cannot get enough of your creations...your talent is just amazing!
Great job taking care of your baby and a new job and still creating! You so deserve a rest by the fire!
Enjoy the rest of your week xOxO

Mimi Sue said...

Darling, all of it! You really know how to put things together in such a cute way. Mimi

The Travel Realm said...

Beautifl cards! I love the die cuts too. It's great that your son has found his own passion--a wonderful thing to nurture, but sometimes tough on mom. How can we mom's balance it all? I'm still trying to figure that out.

Stella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stella said...

I already saw Audrey's blog and this trade worked out perfect! :)
Your cards are both gorgeous

Anonymous said...

your projects are amazing! i love it.

Felicitas from Germany

cnelson said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I'm just in awe a always!

Suz said...

Cherry,
The last card just pleases me so much! I love the paper you have put it on and the little child is sooo cute!!!
Suz

papertrails leaver said...

Thunk! I fell out my bed with awe over your gorgeous cards! I am so in live with those vintage images you used! What a great friend Audrey waste send! I heart her work too! Kudos to you for being the super Mom that you are! I really enjoy seeing yourfab creations!

papertrails leaver said...

Opps! Imissedspelledsomewords. I meant love not live! This Ipad correctsautomatically and drives meinsanesometimes! see? I can't type to save my life on here! sorry

Audrey Pettit said...

What gorgeous, gorgeous cards, Cherry! You are just SO talented, my friend. How fun to see you getting some enjoyment from these goodies.
Good luck with the new job and the new basketball schedule, too. I know you will manage it all with your usual grace and style. :)

Ramona said...

Absolutely delightful!

Have the happiest of happy Thanksgivings my friend.

Smiles ~ Ramona