Monday, November 8, 2010

etsy sale






Hi all!  Just popping in for a very quick hello.  Here are a few of my latest creations.  A few cards and one of my beloved gingerbread men banners...I LOVE    making these.  I have put all my everyday greeting cards on sale...making room for all my christmas creations ttp://www.etsy.com/shop/cherryjn.  Marked them all down so go take a peek.  I will try to pop in from time to time.  I have gotten a new job and will have less time.  Wish me luck!   hugs, cherry

8 comments:

Ros said...

Fabulous creations!! Good luck in your new job Cherry ...

The Travel Realm said...

Hi Cherry--just wanted to say I'm such a big fan of you and your beautiful creations. Love your gingerbread man banner! Good luck with the new job.

The Martys said...

O.K. Cherry- You need to stop making such cute things. You make it hard for a girl not to buy. You know how I told you my collection keeps getting bigger from you, well, I could add a few more. These are so darn cute, I can hardly stand it. So creative!! :)

EMBELLISH said...

Beautiful work and best wishes!!!

Stella said...

Gorgeous creations and good luck on your new job!

NanE said...

Those are beautiful, you are so very talented. Have a great week, Nan

Shell in your Pocket said...

So very cute. I love the glitter letters!

sandy toe

Audrey Pettit said...

Love them all, as usual, my friend! That gingerbread men banner is just fabulous. SO cute. LOVE the cupcake liners you used. You are so clever!
Gorgeous, gorgeous cards, too. I just LOVE your projects!