Monday, November 29, 2010

Winter wonderland....







I have every right to say it too!  It really is a winter wonderland...even though it is tech. still Fall!  I just have two cards to share with you tonight....both involving snow....or at least images of snow.  I am loving these soft blues....and pinks.  Like a wintery landscape and the softening of the skies before nightfall.  We are suppose to have a hard Winter...because of la nina...harder than normal.   Our normal usually means a lot of snow so I am a little freaked at the moment.  Better make darn certain we are stocked with the hot cocoa. 

                                                       So I thought I would try the new etsy coupon thingy ma jingy.  If you  have a hankering for some Christmas cards or a bob a ma jig (several in the store) and love a good coupon come take a peek.  Use the word holiday for a bit of a discount on your next purchase.  http://www.etsy.com/shop/cherryjn
Hugs to you all, cherry

              

8 comments:

NanE said...

Beautiful! I absolutely love the one with the little girls. TFS, Nan

vivian said...

I LOVE your cards! just beautiful!!
hugs
vivian

Home and Heart said...

As always, just beautiful!! what talent you have!!

Ros said...

These cards are so delightful ... absolutely gorgeous! ... Hey it's cold here too in the UK ... stay warm

Sylvia said...

Your snow is beautiful! I miss my Colorado! Your blog inspires me so much! Beautiful cards!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! Look at your winter wonderland, for sure!! Can't believe you have that much snow already. Looks beautiful! The snow can be fun and so pretty, but I sure hope you guys don't really have such a hard winter.
Love your gorgeous cards. The soft pastels of the blue and pink look fabulous, and I love those vintage images. the glittered star really caught my eye, as did your yummy bows.
Hope you have a great week, my friend!

cnelson said...

I think all your posts are a wonderland!! You do such beautiful work!!

Jeane` said...

Oh Creative One...
I hope you don't mind, but I listed you as one to consider when thinking about Christmas giving in my latest post. Your work is just TOO pretty to be kept a secret in my neck of the woods. I took out the banner that you made and which I was given last year, and it looks JUST as lovely decking my halls as it did last year. Thank you for sharing yor marvelous gift!!
Warmly,
Jeane`