Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Just because....













                      More snow....more freezing temps....so what else is there to do but create!  So I did a few things with some new goodies I got yesterday.  I love snowmen....collect them.  This guy just makes me smile.  So does the little boy and girl.  I think fairy tales do come true....that is what I think when I look at this piece.  I need to surround myself with things with whimsy with the winter here....little pick me ups go a long ways.  The little scallop plaque I used a few old items I had that I had been hoarding.  I do that sometimes....but tell myself that things are meant to be used and enjoyed.  Than a few little cards using some scraps and what nots.  OHHH and wanted to share a pic of my son and I on Thanksgiving....one of the few where HE IS NOT MAKING A FACE.  SIGH.  Is it just this age?  I think he is half crazy sometimes...goofy kid.   Ohhhh well....love him...gooofy and all!  Hugs, cherry

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey chick!!! I love seeing pics of your home decorated and how you use things vintage and new! I hope you post some pics soon!!! I need some Christmas decorating inspiration and I know your just the gal to do it ;) big hugs
toodles-
Sarah

Unknown said...

these are all so pretty......... Did you ever get the pins I sent you? I hope so...

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

You create the most darling things! Wow! Cute son too!

Ros said...

So beautiful ... all your projects and hey your son is lovely! reminds me of mine when he was young Have a lovely day

Stella said...

All your projects are gorgeous.
And the picture of you and your son is beautiful!

cnelson said...

You are so amazing!!!

craftyles said...

Wow , I love your creations. They are all really nice! Cute pic of you and your son!

Anonymous said...

What awesome projects !!!

Sandy said...

That's a wonderful photo of you and your son! Both of you are cuties! He is very handsome. It is nice to see what you look like...the brains and BEAUTY behind the fantastic creations.

Audrey Pettit said...

Love, love the photo of you and your son, Cherry! And I laughed about your comment about his silly faces. My son is 15, and still acts goofy on almost every picture. He just hates having his picture taken, so he acts silly.
Love your gorgeous projects. Always so inspirational to me!

Mammatalk said...

Snowmen are my favorite, too. Most of our tree is filled with snowmen ornaments or snowflakes.

Darling stuff you have here!

Jean said...

Cherry, what a wonderful photo of you and your son. He looks like his Mama. You are still a busy lady I see, creating wonder and delight. Have a wonderful evening,
Love and Hugs,
Jean in Virginia

aimee said...

what a great picture of you and your son :) handsome boy. i love snowmen too! i decorate in snowmen a couple days after Christmas for new years. what beautiful cards you have made. i enjoyed seeing all of your creations. so talented.
blessings,
aimee