Saturday, November 20, 2010

Guess what?














    I know nuttin too exciting....I am a stinker!  Just wanted to share..that my dh is cooking dinner and I am in here getting to play!  Does not happen often...but take advantage of it when I can.  Bless his heart!  Salmon..yum.  Well here are a few Saturday night shares.  Some cards in my fave blue and red combo.  Must speak to my scandavian heart.  Than true to my nature...a few altered plaques.  I did a large one last night and had so much fun adding more embellishments since there was more room to work with.  Don't know what I would do without my chipboard!  Hope you enjoy and sure hope your weekends are going well!  Too fast for me!  Last night ws sooo thrilling my son made the winning shot for his team.  It almost went into over time.  He was a regular little Coby Bryant.  His team was so happy...third game and first win.  Will be good for their morale!  Well off I go to go ear salmon...not made by me...yea!  xoxo, cherry

14 comments:

aimee said...

Enjoy your special time and wonderful dinner. Love the cards!
Blessings,
Aimee

Unknown said...

Wow! Your cards are absolutely fab! May I borrow your hubby after dinner, does he bbq good? Chuckle!

Have a beautiful Thanksgiving holiday
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

NanE said...

All of these are amazing! You are so talented. Thanks for sharing, Nan

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

Youre creations are always so sweet, Cherry :)

Kristi said...

absolutely gorgeous!! You make me want to go dig out my decorations right now!! :)

Anonymous said...

so cute. i love it.

Ros said...

So beautiful ... sweet and colourful ... love your work ... hope your salmon was good and well done to your boy!

Anonymous said...

congrats to your son & his team :)
salmon cooked by a MAN ~ yummy.

your creations are such an inspiration...when i have a mental block i look thru your blog...even the smallest detail like placing buttons...LOVE your work :)

~victoria~

Deb said...

great cards...I love salmon...isn't it great when hubbies cook...

The Travel Realm said...

Beautifal plaques and I love your Santa cards. You have an amazing eye for the details!

Unknown said...

Hi, I just love your work! I have a few of your cards.....I am making a very dear friend a card /plaque for Christmas and I wanted to know, where do you get the chipboard in decreasing sizes, but the same shape? Can you buy it that way? I want to make her something very special! Sandy

Stella said...

Gorgeous; as always :)!

Mimi Sue said...

So cute! Love all your projects. Mimi

Audrey Pettit said...

I truly love your projects, Cherry! it's always such a treat for me to see you've made a post. Love, love your blue and red color combo for the holidays, and adore your lovely vintage style. And how nice that hubby made dinner!