Sunday, November 21, 2010

Neglectful











    Yes I was neglectful today...my house needed cleaning...but instead I gussied up this little house instead.  You have to admit this is a whole lot more fun.  I would much rather glitter than dust.  Wouldn't you?  You know your g litter addiction is bad when you are sitting in bleachers watching a game and you are distracted by glittered eyelashes.  Yes...it does get everywhere.  Oh well I will make the sacrifice.  So here they are my creations....had to pop in with them and share.  Have to work tomorrow but hope to share my few Thanksgiving decorations with you.   That is it for me....weekends come and go to fast...as do the holidays.  As does getting older...sigh.  Awww but I digress!  Hugs to you all,  cherry

11 comments:

Pearl said...

just delish every one of these creations ,Cherry! cant blame you for putting aside housework ! I'm the same sans glitter ! lol

Cammi said...

This is beautiful!

BethW said...

Scrumptious!Forget the dust-the world needs more of your creations to brighten it up!

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful, beautiful, as always, my friend! I am SO glad you put aside your housekeeping and played instead so that we could see all your lovely creations.Love, love all the glitter and Christmas fun.

Deb said...

cute cards...I love glitter way better than dust....Have a great Thanksgiving week...

cnelson said...

So super fabulous!! All are GORGEOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

Glitter is a beautiful thing :)

Home and Heart said...

Sprinkle glitter around the house, who would notice the dust??

groovepress.com said...

I ♥ your art work... Fab!

Stella said...

You are absolutely right; glitter is much more fun:). And all your projects are gorgeous!

Susan said...

Oh how I love glitter.....love everything you made. Happy Thanksgiving. Susan