Thursday, November 15, 2012

anything goes.......but a card







Just about my bedtime....trying to keep that bug at bay.  Wanted to pop in and tell ya...anything goes over at Really Reasonable Ribbon, that is.. BUT A CARD .  That is our  mid month challenge. so any fun altered project with ribbon and you are good to go.   I HAD to play along.  I made a mail box with mail that is ONLY from the NORTH POLE of course.  Hope you play a long and enter the challenge....anything but a card...with ribbon!  Have fun..and night night!  Hugs, cherry

13 comments:

Jess said...

Thanks for the inspiration! I just bought a mini mailbox at goodwill to redecorate for Christmas!

Ros Crawford said...

You had me at the post mark!! WOW!! I adore this ... incredible ...

Holly Saveur said...

WOW GORGEOUS!!

Patty O'Malley said...

Well, aren't you the clever one, Miss Cherry! I love this! So sweet and adorable.

TLady said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY!!!!!!! :) AND VINTAGEY!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Geri said...

Oh, gosh...that does sound fun! And this is really sweet Cherry! Good luck keeping that 'bug' away!

Sue A said...

Your mailbox is amazing. Hope Santa brings you some great mail!!!!

Pendra said...

Awww that is way toooo cute! I'm fifty something years old (oh my, I can't believe I said that) and I want one!!!

Unknown said...

You always have the cutest ideas. You inspire me to get out all my stuff and go to town!

Meredith said...

Oh MY!!! This is *STUNNING*. What a beautiful little box to add to your decor. I LOVE IT!!!!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

What a darling little mailbox!!! So sweet!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

LindaChad said...

I'm a follower and not one to comment often, but I really wanted to tell you how beautiful this project is. I'd love to know where you find all your beautiful papers.

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! What a fabulous little mailbox! This is stunning, Cherry!