Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Don't PEEK!














                                       Ever feel like you are moving in slow motion?  You look at the clock and another several hours have passed?  That is how this week has gone.  I go to do something...thinking.. ok something is getting accomplished...but it takes for----ever to get ONE thing finished .   Not to mention I am very seriously fighting a bug.  It has not completely taken over (airshield is my friend) but it is trying its darndest to settle in.   I had fun a couple of days back using random bits of this and that to create a couple of pockets.  I found these sweet LIFE pockets with the month on them.  One in green and one in blue.  Perfect for tucking things in.  You know how I like to tuck...I know you do too.  I did one in more traditional greens and reds..and the other  more shabby with a MF image on the front.  I love to make the tags.  Layering papers and diecuts.  I recently got the scallop spellbinders in squares.  I know...they are so last year but I only let myself buy them when I can get them really cheap.   My collection is slowly growing.  I used plenty of rrr ribbon ...yummy seam bindings.  Homemade paper fringes.  Lots of older collections mixed together.  Using what I have for the most part.  Wellllllllllllllllllll....I am off to take another round of airshield.   Than,..off to bed.  Hope you enjoy!  Sweet dreams,  hugs, cherry

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work.

Unknown said...

Stunning! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work.

Rebekah said...

gorgeous!!!Hope you feel better..
who cares if your scallped squares are "last year" you make anything look FABULOUS!

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! What a beautiful pocket of goodies this is ... I just love all the layers and details ... gorgeous work!

Lisa Elton said...

What a festive collection Cherry! I like the polka dots and gingham on your first projects. I know what you mean about buying those dies when they're cheap, I do the same thing! Feel better soon ;)

TLady said...

THIS is GORGEOUUUUUUUUUUS!!!!!!!!!!For not feeling well, it doesn't affect your creativity AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even notice a skip in your work!!!!!!!! :) JUST GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! :) HOPE you're feeling better SOON!!!!!!!!!! :)

Barbara in AZ said...

I peeked. :-) and love it all. Now feel better and make some more pretties. LOL

LanaK said...

Love the pockets! I may give pockets to those special friends and family instead of cards. You always inspire me!!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Oh my WORD, what a post filled with beautiful things!!!

Patty O'Malley said...

These are so cute! Hope you feel better soon!

Geri said...

Gorgeous pockets, Cherry! And you've made your Spellbinders look very THIS year! I agree...40% off at Joannes and Hobby Lobby work just fine for my designing needs;)

Becky Dunham said...

Love these cards Cherry! I know just what you mean about those dies - I have only a few and I think I have won all of them on blog hops :) I hope that bug goes away soon. Kick its little butt out of your house!