Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November Blog hoppin with RRR








                   
              Are you in for a treat today!  It is the RRR blog hop showcasing December's new ribbons of the month. If you are hoppin along you should have come from Ms. Gloria's blog.  It was definantly a treat for me to play with these...I fell in love with the flannel colors...just like a man's flannel shirt...warm, fuzzy, and old fashion.   Love using greys for winter and enjoyed the pop of red with it.  I made a card that could be both feminine and masculine depending on the view.  I added a bit of gold to my creation.  I have had this reindeer for awhile and decided it was time to use him.  Paired him with some gold stars and an antique jingle bell and now he has a new home!  I think he has come to life against the Christmas plaid.  What do you  think?  Your next stop along the blog hop is Ms. Heather !  I also added the links to all the girl's blogs...we have some new faces.  Make sure to visit them and their creations.  I can't wait to take a peek at all the goodies! Also there are some awesome prizes over at the store right now so take a look!  Enjoy!  hugs, cherry





RRR Blog Hop Order

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cherry I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw your card...it is just too beautiful. I love every thing about it! Huggs from Ginny

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful creations ... the reindeer looks really at home against that tartan

Heather said...

I just LOVE Plaid!! Beautiful card Cherry!! Fabby Bow...and love the tiny pine cone!!
Hugs
Heather

2amscrapper said...

gorgeous card--love how the deer is jumping over the star. I love the bells in the bow.

Jess said...

Very pretty!

Kelly said...

Very, very pretty card! I love all of the different elements! TFS

Sandi McLean said...

Lovely layers - this is one sweet card!

Gloria Stengel said...

Perfect gem as always. I love the bows and bells. I wish we could use bells and pinecones year round! LOL

Jeri said...

Wonderful inspiration! Thank you so much. Jeri (jdentel@yahoo.com)

Mrs. Kenco said...

I think you did such a great job! Love the deer and star!

Bonnie Garby said...

Gorgeous as always Cherry. I'm getting in the Christmas crafting mood. :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So super cute, I love the ribbon treatment and the great card design

Anonymous said...

I love the elegance of this card, It is beautiful, and so creative and just a card you could look at for hours just admiring it.

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love the flannel colors and the plaid too along with the festive use of the ribbons and the added touches of gold. Really fabulous holiday card!!

Ava Gavloski said...

wonderful card, great detail and lovely showcasing of the ribbon
ava g

Unknown said...

I agree, you found the right home for your deer. I love the pine cone and jingle bell, they are such fun details. Thanks for sharing!

Karen B said...

Very pretty and love the mix of papers.

Jacquie Southas said...

OMGosh - the plaid paper is the perfect balance to your ribbon bow - LOVE all the little details in this card!

Carol Salisbury said...

Wonderful card! Love that bow with bell and pine cone!

marg0006 said...

Great card with the sweet elements and lovely reindeer.

marg0006 at verizon sot net

Pendra said...

I adore the tartan plain, reminds me of curling up in front of a roaring fire! And the reindeer color is beautiful against it and I can't forget that sparkly pinecone. Very cute card!

efj said...

Love you cards!

Rosalee said...

Great card with many beautiful elements.
Hugs, Rosalee

craftylyn said...

Love this card - the deer really makes it too.

Natali Yarkova said...

Спасибо ! Это ещё одна идея сочетания таких красивых элементов для праздничной открытки !!!
Смотрится она великолепно !
Люблю красивые банты , конечно бубенчики :)
И силуэт оленя здесь гармонично смотрится !

Sue D said...

Very pretty--I like the bow with the jingle bell and pine cone.