Monday, November 12, 2012

The Sweet Goods..







             Happy Monday to you and God Bless our Veterans! I am getting over a four day long birthday party for my son.  It has snowed so much that several of the boys stayed here so I have had a house full.   Boy can 15 year old boys eat a lot of food.  HOLY COW. 
                     I am poppin in to share a few projects with you today that I made for RRR .   Some good ole homespun goodies.  I love gingerbread men....and who doesn't love cupcakes?  I guess there is a food theme here....but the gingerbread boys are too cute to eat.  Don't ya think?  I used lots of seam bindings .   I never ever tire of them.  Gorgeous crochet lace mixed with red velvet .  I also used some new to me ribbons...always fun to try something new.  I used jute string in red and white
and the cutest Christmas ribbon  reminds me of candy canes.  I used it to tie my tags with. 
                 Well that is it for me....I think going to the grocery store is in my near future.  Thanks for visiting!  hugs, cherry

14 comments:

kathy said...

cherry, always delight in
seeing your cute stuff - as well as the elegant Hmmm -love to craft with gingermen -but do not collect it really -or eat it . You still
inspire me-Everything you create
has all the best details -Hugs
Kathy -Ga

Dorothy C. said...

Very cute cards! I especially like the paper ruffles on the cupcake cards.

Marci said...

Again, so cute! They just scream "Holly Jolly Christmas!"
I also LoVe gingerbread men on Christmas projects! Thanks for the inspiration!

Patty O'Malley said...

So festively cute and cheerful! I'm jealous you have snow! Happy belated birthday to your son.

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Another reason I am glad I have girls - we won't have to put a lien on the house when they get into high school!!

SO beautiful... I love the whimsy to them, but they're still so true to your shabby self. It amazes me how you can create such different layouts and cards each time!!!

Maria said...

Such shabby goodness always to be seen when I visit here! Love the creations here with sweet cupcakes and gingerbread men...too CUTE! Hehehe glad you survived the bday party for your son! I remember those days when my son's friends ate me out of house and home...lol! Take care, hugs!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute and cheery. Love them.

Marlou McAlees said...

totally adorable Cherry :) ♥

Holly Saveur said...

Soooooo Gorgeous and sweet!

Barbara in AZ said...

So dang cute!

Sandi McLean said...

I am SO in love with each of these!

TLady said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT, ALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Jennifer said...

okay so these are absolutely the most adorable things ever!!! I have to ask if you know who the cupcakes and gingerbread boys are by? And the little happy holidays tags you created are so cute!

Anonymous said...

So sweet Cherry :-)