Saturday, November 17, 2012

Pink Persimmon Holiday project ideas.....











                                   Wow...Thanksgiving is looming in a few days and Christmas is right around the corner!  I wanted to share a Fall card I did for Pink Persimmon (better get it posted before Fall is over) using the gorgeous Mini silhouettes and monogram set. .   This set can be used for so many things!  I also am excited to share Pink Persimmon's free holiday project ideas!  You can see a snippet of my project there in the lower right corner.  Just go over to Pink Persimmon to download it!  SERIOUSLY....there are some awesome awesome projects and they are all step by steps so you can easily recreate them!  I hope you get inspired ...I know I am!  Hugs, cherry

13 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Love this banner ... Beautiful card ...

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful projects Cherry, love them and all the gorgeous details :) xx

Patty O'Malley said...

This is SO beautiful! Love what you did with the banner and just everything about this!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Holly Saveur said...

Sunning..love these colors!

Stella said...

The banner is gorgeous and so is your card. I love the mix of neutrals. It took my breath away...wow!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a darling banner Cherry. Love the sweet scalloped polka dot edges along the top! The button and lace accents really set this off nicely!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

I LOVED this card when Darcy posted it... I love the colours, and the banner is beautiful. I am likin' this layout!!

Becky Dunham said...

This is stunning Cherry! I love the soft colors and the lacy accents :)

Joanne Leddy said...

Beautifully vintage ... always a pleasure to visit here, Cherry.

Pendra said...

Beautiful fall card, love the sweet banner and gorgeous sparkly pinecones!

Robin said...

Beautiful card. I wasn't familiar with this stamp line.

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, how gorgeous, Cherry! I sooo love all the yummy neutrals on this, and love your detailed design. That stamped banner is fabulous! Love the mix of trims on your sweet bow, too, and those glittered pinecones are to die for!