Monday, November 19, 2012

Count your blessings...







            Hello and Happy almost Thanksgiving!  I have done all my shopping and getting my supplies ready for my pies.  Making green bean casserole and stuffing of course! We will have rolls and mash tators of course...and perhaps some turkey ( ya think?)  Nothing fancy ..all good ole comfort food.  I have a couple of cards made for the Epiphany Crafts  blog.   I used some adorable Simple Stories Harvest collection.  I love this line...so sweet and full of country charm.  I used Epiphany Crafts pendants and circle bubble caps for my cards.  Great way to bring emphasis to your pattern papers or add detail to an area or white space that needs a little something.  It was so easy to bring each one together. I enhanced my banner by using the pendant bubblecaps. I love being able to repeat my paper patterns with the bubblecaps.
                                On the other card I used the round 25 at the top to add interest and clustered it with a ticket and mini paper clip for added interest at the top. It was so much fun to use one of the simple stories pockets on my card(I love these)…I tucked in a vintage recipe. Perfect for some Fall baking! Hope you enjoyed my Fall project.  Thanks for visiting and I will be back Wednesday for a post from TRC.  hugs, cherry


Epiphany Crafts Supplies:
Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Round 25
Epiphany Crafts Bubble Caps Round 25
epiphany crafts shape studio tool Pennant 25
epiphany crafts bubble caps Pennant 25
Pattern papers and embellishments- simple stories
ribbons- really reasonble ribbon and walmart
paper doilies- walmart

10 comments:

Holly Saveur said...

SOOOOO cute and sweet!LOve the papers and colors!
Is it your B-day today?

Audrey Pettit said...

These are soooo beautiful, Cherry! Such sweet fall creations and love the ways you've used the Epiphany bubble caps. Clipping the Round 25 with the tiny paper clip is fabulous, and I adore the banner you made with the buttons and pennants. Awesome that you included an old recipe, too. FAB!

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful!! I love the full bows, the banners and all the details ... gorgeous cards ... enjoy your Thanksgiving

ileyssilver said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving cherry. Really cute idea to add the 25.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the country feel of these Cherry. Both are simply charming!

TLady said...

LOVELY AS ALWAYS CHERRY!!!!!!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!! :)

Geri said...

Both of these are so sweet! I love the striped ribbon you chose for the first one! Looked at this line just this AM at Archivers--love it, but I was just there for a few Christmas goodies. Thanks for the Thanksgiving greeting on my blog...hope you guys enjoy yours, too!!!

Stella said...

I am a fan of your cards and creations and the one with the apple and the fishtails is my favorite. Love love love the design and the colors. Onto my Pinterest board it goes:)

Unknown said...

Thank you for always sharing your beautiful cards! Enjoy your Thanksgiving Day.

Patty O'Malley said...

I always love your cards and pockets! Love those Epiphany accents, too! And you bows are always fabulous!