Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Winter tree.....




Hi there Cherry here to share a card using the Pine tree stamp. Which is on sale right now! I peeked around a bit and saw some great sales over at TRC.
               I knew I wanted try some faux snow on this stamp the first time I used it and decided today was the day! I stamped it in white ink first and let it dry. I than used a small paint brush and lightly went over the image with snotex. Other than that I added my layers, ribbons, and some little details like the red jellie dots. This would be lovely all in blues for a Winter look as well.  Well I am going to bed!  My son's first highschool basketball game is tommorow....freshman on the varsity team.  so proud of him!    Hope you enjoy! cherry




 stamps used- Pine tree
cardstock- pti , pattern paper- graphic 45, october afternoon, creative imaginations
ink- pti- fresh snow, faux snow
ribbons- really reasonable ribbon
berries- michaels
sticker- sei
buttons- stash-
jingle bells- joanns
mini paper clips- tim holtz
jellie dots-red jellie dots
adhesive- scrap happy glue

13 comments:

ileyssilver said...

Wow!Freshman on varsity? That's awesome. This card is beautiful. I need to try that snow look. thanks for sharing the list of items too.

Kristin_Texas said...

I love what you did with the tree stamp. It looks really great.

Kristin

Ros Crawford said...

oooh this is so lovely!

Sue A said...

Today's card is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

Patty O'Malley said...

This is so pretty, Cherry! I love the effect of snow on the tree.

Barbara in AZ said...

A great big WOW! That means I like everything about this card!!! :-) Barbara in AZ

June Nelson said...

Wowser this is so prety,oh how Ilove your style!! briliant big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nancy said...

Pretty tree - I need to try that snotex. Congrats to your son on making varsity team!!

Lisa Elton said...

WOW does this tree ever look PRETTY! A wonderful card Cherry ;)

TLady said...

HOW LOVELY Cherry!!!!!!! :) You did an EXCELLENT JOB on this! Makes ME want to TRY SOMETHING LIKE this! :)
Have FUN at your son's game! :)

Nancy Guse said...

This is SO Pretty, love that tree. You always make it extra special!!!

Holly Saveur said...

Gorgeous love that red jingle bell very much!

Becky Dunham said...

This is stunning Cherry! I love the papers you used and the snow on that tree is amazing!