Sunday, October 9, 2011

Keep In Touch..........









Hi there....I came by tonight to show some of the cards I created for Kelly over at Keep In Touch Kit creations.   She has the BEST kits for creating just about anything!  Cards, scrapbooking, altered items.   I had so much fun creating with the kit.  she always adds sweet little touches to her kits...vintage buttons and trinkets.   Go visit her site and her blog!   I will be gone for awhile on vacation.  See you when I get back.    night, cherry  

13 comments:

cnelson said...

I never cease to be AMAZED by your INCREDIBLE work! WOW!

Ros said...

Such shabby goodness ...

Visits With Mary said...

Gorgeous as always...really love the butterfly with the paper clip...

Danielle said...

Wow!! These cards are beautiful. Love the little bows.

Patty O'Malley said...

Adorable cards! You make such beautiful bows! Enjoy your vacation!

Heather Rogers said...

These are just beautiful Cherry! I haven't seen you blog much lately. Hope all is well with you. :)

Hugs,
Heather

Geri said...

Just checkin in on you, Cherry! I can't believe I didn't comment on this the first time around because I loved these! Especially that first one, for some reason. I love it's layout! I may have to "lift it", if you don't mind. (promise I'll share who I thieved it from!) Hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

I love your work. Always. Just wondering how you "rusted" that key - it's spectacular!
SuZeQ ~ kosec@sbcglobal.net

Audrey Pettit said...

Bee-utiful cards, Cherry!! So soft and sweet and so full of gorgeous detail. I still have those K&Co die cuts, and you are so inspiring me to go pull them out and play. LOVELY!

Suzanne said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Awww Chery your cards are always so gorgous!!!

Dawnee said...

I just found you on Pinterest and I absolutely LOVE your work!!! I'm so glad I came to check out your blog! I may never leave! :)

Mimi Sue said...

So adorable! Mimi