Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving....







I just wanted to pop in with a Happy thanksgiving and many blessings to you all!  I thought I would share this "memory keeper" album I have been working on.  I started with Tattered Angels chipboard that I inked and sanded...and than started adding bits and bobs too.  Papers from Graphic 45 and Canvas Corps...and others I forget.  I added some of my polka dot recipe cards that I stitched up so they would be perfect for tucking in notes and memories of this Christmas to come or from years gone by.  Several kraft envelopes from Maya Road embellished with tinsels, poinsettias and more.  I had a lot of fun embellishing this....and know there will be more of these in my future.    Hope you enjoy!  night night,c herry

9 comments:

kathy said...

Cherry , This is beautiful . So love all you create --am into little books and tags so much --
Thanks for always inspiring us !!!
I knew you when lol !!! (just kidding -- always amazing -- HUgs
Have a blessed Thanksgiving
Kathy - ga ♥

busymartha said...

So festive looking! Love the polka dots Cherry! Have you got mica flakes on the front cover? Happy Thanksgiving,Marilyn

Ros said...

So very beautiful!!

Geri said...

So, so pretty and festive!! I love it!! And I ADORED your previous post! Loved the way your pretty Christmas colors popped off of all those softer, more neutral colors! Hope you enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving with your little family! I do appreciate you! Your inspiration is certainly a blessing!! (and so are YOU!!) Thanks so much for sharing!! Warm and toasty blessings to YOU!!

vivian said...

LOVe the little booklet! how adorable it is! wonderful christmas inspiration!
have a great thanksgiving day!
xo
vivian

Ruth S said...

Great project - I love all your layers as ever and the shimmer is just the perfect touch!
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Cherry!
Rx

Patty O'Malley said...

Pure glittered beauty! Love this album. Happy Thanksgiving!

cnelson said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Cherry! Stunning work as ALWAYS!

Pastila said...

Beautiful!