Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Time flies....




Time flies...especially Summer. Just got back from vacation and now leaving again for camping. Can't believe school is just around the corner and summer is winding down. I am poppin in quickly to share a little card made using the Steam punk set and the vintage treasures set . Had fun using the vintage word across the top on my paper to add some interest...I stamped the clock and wings and fussy cut them out and used foam adhesive to add demension. I also used part of the sentiment from the Hey cupcake set to mix with the other sentiment. I added some stitching and a few little details and that was that! Hope you enjoy! hugs, cherry




papers- pti, echo park
stamps- steampunk, vintage treasures Hey cupcake
embellishments- rose maya road, tag french general
buttons- vintage
ribbons- Really reasonable ribbon
glue-scrap happy glue

5 comments:

Stella said...

OMG this is stunning; I think it's one of your best projects ever...into my favorite folder it goes:) Wow!

Stella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card! BTW, a Halloween blog post of your's that was listed in my list of blogs I follow with recent posts says page can't be found.

cnelson said...

Ohhh soooo LOVELY!

Ruth S said...

This is so pretty Cherry - I love that steampunk can be sweet and pink too ;)
Rx