Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas pups...




 

 
 
 
 
 
 




December 3rd....countdown to Christmas is here!  I have a couple whimsical cards to share made for RRR.   Never grow tired of dog cards...especially Christmas ones.  I used some fun Pretty Little Studio goodies along with papers scraps and other finds.  Lots of seam bindings were used for the bows , velvet, and Maya Arts natural crochet lace, along with Samantha white crochet lace.  So many fun Christmas ribbons and doodads...so little time.  I never do all that I  have in my mind's eye...but I guess there is always next year!  Hope you enjoy!  hugs, cherry

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

So whimsical. i just love your style!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I just love the way you layer designs and images...it creates such a fabulous piece of eye candy. Absolutely wonderful!