Friday, February 21, 2014

Easter wishes...







                      Sorry if it seems like I have fallen off the face of the earth but we are knee deep in basketball tournaments.  So exciting! So it has left me with not as much time to create or share.   I do have a fun and wee bit early Easter project to share with you today, made for RRR  I started with a chipboard circular base that I painted a soft robins egg blue.  I added pink crochet lace to the outer edge and layered it with handmade crepe paper and vintage tinsel.  For the inside I added a diecut chipboard bingo card with a sweet baby chick image.  I also added a white mason jar lid to frame the image out.  I nestled some diecut leaves cut from old fabric and a cute blossom to the outer edge.  The top is loaded with yummy baby pink seam binding along with a mini tag, little millinary flowers, and a pink vintage style rhinestone button.   I just love how this turned out!  Soft, pastel, and oh so full of Easter cheer!  Enjoy!  hugs, cherry

5 comments:

Lisa said...

How adorable!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

SO very cute!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Holly

Bea said...

sweet :)

Unknown said...

Awww that is one beautiful, delicate Easter craft. I so love it. My warmest Easter wishes to you and your family this coming Easter Sunday. May you have fun!

Unknown said...

Such an adorable and lovely craft. Perfect to try this Easter 2014 with kids. Happy Easter!