Monday, September 22, 2014

almost fall....













Hello and good evening!  First day of fall is tomorrow and I will be back than with a tutorial for RRR.  I thought tonight I would pop in and share a few more altered vintage knitting spools.  One of them is for a customer.   She requested a Fall theme and I had fun using some pretty Fall colors...oranges, yellows, and creamy whites.  Of course I am not quite done with Halloween.  Love this little owl image from Crafty Secrets.  I used my faithful ole Sizzix dies along with Spellbinders to cute my shapes.  Added buttons and lots of ribbons from RRR.   Hope you enjoy!  I need to hunt down my fall goodies to decorate with tomorrow!   Maybe I will share when done.  hugs, cherry

6 comments:

vivian said...

cute!! happy first day of fall!
xoxo

Patty O'Malley said...

These are fantastic, Cherry!

ileyssilver said...

Oh, I do hope you share. Love everything you create.

Audrey Pettit said...

SOOOO adorable! Love these, Cherry!

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful!!!

Rachele Funk said...

If you decide to sell these in your etsy shop please let me know! I adore them!!!